A school can invite guardians to parent meetings through the system. For meetings with multiple meeting slots, the guardian can select what slot to book.
You will find the page for meeting invitations here:
The system supports several different meeting types:
- 1. Single meeting: "Regular" meeting where all invitees can sign up to attend the same meeting. For example an employee meeting or parent meeting where all parents arrive at 19:00 PM.
- 2. Teacher-parent conference: Multiple meeting slots where only one booking is allowed per slot. Used for one-to-one meetings with teacher and parent.
- 3. Meeting with limited capacity in the room: With this meeting type, you can invite attendees to select one of several meeting times. The capacity can be set on each slot. If the capacity is set to 20 at each slot, only 20 invitees can sign up at each of the times. The system will prevent more than 20 from booking the same slot time.
When a meeting is related to a student, you typically only want one of the parents to perform a booking. When you mark "Yes" to the question "Is meeting related to students" the system will only allow one of a students parent to make a booking. The other parents will see the booking made. Please be noted that the option "Yes" can only be selected if an invitation is sent to the student's parents and will not apply when the invitation is sent to individual recipients.
1. How so invite to a single meeting (e.g. meeting with all guardians in a class)
Select "NEW INVITATION" and select the following options:
(you may select "No" on the last question if the meeting is not related to students.)
Enter the title of the invitation, information about the meeting and deadline for reply. At the bottom, it can be filled in when sending a reminder of the meeting to the participants:
Time and place:
The meeting invitation will look like this to the parents:
Employees can register responses on behalf of recipients as shown below:
See below how to send a reminder to invitees who have not answered the invitation
It is possible to add multiple recipients after the invitation has been sent. This is done as follows:
2. How to invite to parent-teacher conference (one-to-one meeting with multiple slots)
Fill in the invitation and deadline and select the next tab for participants:
Proceed to the next tab for meeting time and location. First, specify the duration of the meeting and you can then choose the time and place of the meeting:
Press "ADD TIME SLOT" to create new slots.
On the last tab, you can add attachments that will be sent toe the invitees.
Your sent invitations are listed under "Active invitations"
Use the pencil icon to make changes or send out a reminder.
You find the bookings made under the icon
Here you can also make bookings on behalf of parents that need help to do the booking.
3. How to send an invitation to a common meeting with capacity limits
With this meeting type, you can invite attendees to select one of several meeting times. The capacity can be set on each slot. If the capacity is set to 20 at each slot, only 20 invitees can sign up at each of the times. The system will prevent more than 20 from booking the same slot time.
Fill in the meeting invitation in the same way as above and select participants. During "Time & Place" you have the opportunity to enter more meeting times/meeting days if necessary. You can also set the maximum number of participants per time slot (capacity):
Recipients of an invitation will see the meeting invitation as shown below:
After the parent has selected the slot, the confirmation page is shown.