Tracker is the module used by Kindergartens and SFO. Tracker provides functionality for:
- Check-in / check-out of students
- Register events like eating, slept, diaper changed etc.
- Parents can register pickup messages and pickup rules.
- Pickup lists show when students are scheduled to be picked up.
- One-click feature to notify parents to refill changing clothes, diapers etc
- Record presence - used during scheduled security check to account for all students.
- Parents can receive push notification when their child leave school or kindergarten.
- SFO can send message to guardians who has studens registered at SFO (SFO subscription is set for student)
- Guardians who have students with SFO subscriptions can send messages to SFO
- For kindergartens, the subscription is set automatically for all children. In schools, SFO subscription must be set for students attending SFO.
Tracker module is activated like this:
The main page of the Tracker module is shown below. It lists all students at the school or in the kindergarten that have set the Tracker subscription.
The list is sorted by the status of the students. Students who have the status "In kindergarten" are at the top of the list.
To check a student in or out of the Kindergarten, press the student's row and select "Set status"
The student list also shows:
- activities / courses on which the student is registered.
- Pickup rule and pickup message are registered by guardians in the app.
- today's pickup message (One-time pickup message overrides the recurring pickup message)
The Pickup List gives an overview of when students are scheduled to be picked up or go home. The list is sorted by the time recorded on the pickup message. Pickup messages can be registered by employees or by parents in the app.
When a student is picked up or went home, the status is set as shown below. The pupil will then be shown with strike-through of the name to indicate that the student is no longer at school/kindergarten.
At the start of each day, students have the status "Not in Kindergarten". Students can be bulk-registered by selecting checkboxes next to student's name and then pressing "Set status" (4) and set the status e.g. "In Kindergarten" ( 5)
When the TIMEPLAN module is enabled, activities / courses (1) can be created. Employee get an overview over students who will be on an activity (2), and change the status (3) of the students directly in the activity list as shown below
"Register last seen" is used when the Kindergarten is performing counting of students to ensure that all students are accounted for. In the student list, you can see how long since the last time that a student is registered as 'seen' at the unit - this can indicate a student missing from the Kindergarten.
Custom events such as "Eating", "Sleep", "diaper changed" can be created so that kindergarten employees can register when such events are made. Below is shown how it can be registered that a student has drunk water.
It can be configured in the system if the guardian is to be notified when the event is registered.
The student's profile page shows the log for when the events are registered.
In the app, guardians can choose to receive push notification when their child is picked up or goes home from SFO or kindergarten.
Push Alert on Guardian's Mobile:
- You can enable Tracker under the school settings page
- Subscription must be created and registered on each student
- Multiple subscriptions can be created to distinguish between full day, half day, etc.
The status types are used by the system to define which state a child has in a unit(school/ SFO / kindergarten). It is possible to remove or add new statuses. Be very careful when making changes, as misconfiguration can cause Tracker functionality to stop working properly.
Used to record optional events such as Eating, Sleeping, Diaper change and other events that it is desirable to log into the system when implemented. It is optional if the event is to be displayed in the app for guardians and if push notification is sent to guardians when the incident is registered.
Subscription is used to indicate that children should be visible in the Tracker module. In kindergartens, all children will normally have a Subscription. At schools, Subscription will only be placed on students who attend SFO. Several different Subscription can be created to distinguish between full day, half day, etc. At least one Subscription must be created in the system for the Tracker module to work.
Subscription is registered on the student on the profile page: