user with administrator access can modify users on the school settings page
Here you see an overview of who is the administrator (4).
For administrative users, there are 5 different accesses. Administration users may have one or more of these accesses at the same time.
- System Administrator: Required to edit school settings
- Principal: When a user get this role, the guardians will be able to send messages to the principal with this access.
- School administration: Receives messages sent to the school administration's message box
- School employee: allows to send messages to the entire school (class teachers can only send messages to their classes)
- Access to Tracker module: Access to Tracker functionality in the system.
User access is changed by pressing the pen as shown below
You can add a new administrator by clicking New Administrator User:
Enter administrator information:
Select the right user in case that email already existed in the system, and click Next. If not, then you click on None of these? Create new user.
Then, select access roles: