The status types are used by the system to define which state of a child at any time at the unit (school/kindergarten).
It is possible to remove or add new statuses. Be very careful when making changes, as mis-configuration can cause Tracker functionality to stop working properly.
Every night, a job is run that sets all students to the default status.
Description of configuration for each type:
- Every morning, all students will have the status labeled "Is default status type"
- "Forgot to cross out" is used if you want to create an entry type that you can put on students who were not crossed out at the right time. The purpose of a separate entry type is that one employee forgot to change the status to "Pick up" right after the student was picked. But if that employees does the correction by changing the status to 'Pick up' can cause the confusion to children's guardian, so he/she must use this status type
- "Allow guardian to subscribe to notifications" is used to allow guardians to receive push notification. This is typically used in the status types "Pick up" and "Go home by student/pupil-self"
- "Show pupils in pick-up list" is typically used on all statuses where pupils are still in school.
- "Cross pupils in pick-up list" means that the student's name is crossed out in the Pickup-list when the status is set